Pages

7.31.2012

The Travel Bug.


It's official...la petite soeur and I are off to travel the world! Or at least a small, European part of it. We feel very grateful and excited to have the opportunity to take a two week vacation to Europe as a post bar exam and post graduation celebration. Our upcoming stops will include:

London | I am so thrilled to be in this great country for the 2012 Olympic Games. Ten years ago, my family had the chance to go to Salt Lake City for the winter games, so to have the opportunity to travel to London for the summer games is beyond exciting! It will also be the first time either of us have really traveled the city, so we are thrilled to see all the sights and sounds during this exciting time. 

Dublin | After London, we are off to Ireland. Lots of our relatives are originally from Ireland, so I am looking forward to exploring all the beauty I hear this country has to offer. 

Paris | J'adore Paris. Love, love, LOVE Paris. It is my favorite city in the world, and I can't wait to visit again. This will be my third time in the City of Lights, and I am so excited I can barely stand it. I can't wait to go running along the Seine, go shopping in the Triangle D'Or, taking day trips to Versailles, and spending many wonderful hours in cafes with cappuccinos galore. 

I can't wait to get back and share all my photos and adventures with you! 

*Image Via 

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh!! have so much fun! I absolutely love London! I definitely recommend going on a London Walk if you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete