Pages

9.07.2012

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not.

It's official...I'm Back!! After traveling for the past six weeks, I am back in LA and ready to settle down for fall. I have tons of fabulous stories and adventures to share in the coming weeks so get excited! As for the close of this week, here are some things that have made the top and bottom of my list. I hope you all have a fabulous and fun {football-filled} weekend...I know I will. 



{via}
1. Weddings Galore! This summer has been a season of weddings for all my cousins. It has been so fun to see them grow up and be a part of their special days. I also can't wait for the wedding of one of my best friends...just a few days away!
{via}
2. Smoking Loafers. I think I'm in love with the classic mens-shoe-turned-feminine this fall. I was a bit hesitant at first to get on board the smoking loafer train, but now I must say, I'm dying to have a pair. My birthday is in t-minus two months, and these will most likely make the list.

{via}
3. {Window} Shopping for new bedding. Someday {soon I hope!}, I will be in the market for new bedding. Once I figure out where I will be moving, I will be shopping for real. In the mean time, I am on the hunt for my new look. I'm really loving white bedding with a pop of color.

{via}
4. Delicious scents of fall. Whenever September hits, I feel like it is officially time for fall to start. Autumn is my favorite season for about five million reasons, one of which is all the tasty, warm, and spicy scents that seem to fill the air. Bring on the cinnamon, sweaters, and warm drinks.



{via}
1. Spider Bites. I'm not sure where I'm hanging out to encounter as many spiders as I have, but I'm on my third round of spider bites this summer and am not amused.

{via}
2. Missing Paris. I had a simply divine time in Europe {more on that later!} and I find myself missing it.  Really, nothing here comes close to my love of spending an afternoon of people watching and sipping cappuccinos in Parisian cafes.

{via}
3. Too-hot days. A few days...or what seems like an eternity ago...the air conditioner stopped working at my house...just in time for an LA heat wave. I. am. dying. This may sound like an exaggeration, but it's not. It's quite true. Bentley and I are both about three degrees away from melting. The repair men come tomorrow to fix it, and I am thrilled.

*Linked up at Michaela Noelle Designs

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are darling in the painting. I think I want a pair for my bday, too! Which is also in 2 months (November 1st!) Hooray for weddings...they're always so fun to be apart of. Thanks for linking up, Lisa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl! Getting to go to Europe!!! I miss is SOOO much. Sounds like you had a perfect summer.

    ReplyDelete